Albums for Homeschoolers

This page (click here) lists the Montessori albums currently available for homeschoolers or those who cannot access a training course.

It includes more or less affordable album options from AMI, AMS, other Montessori organizations or private individuals; all ages are covered: infancy, toddler, primary, elementary, adolescence. If anything is missing or needs updating, please let me know!

No guarantee is made of quality, authenticity or the services provided. I have tried to keep this chart as non-bias as possible, providing strictly information that I can find via pertinent websites or private communication with the provider. Please verify all information before making any purchases.

But do please politely let me know if there is any error, updates or other changes I should make to keep the chart as accurate as possible. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment