The language album does not specific an explicit writing process, but recently I had the opportunity to put together an outline for my son that indeed covers every situation and is perfectly in line with Montessori:
- get your ideas down on paper (wide variety of options - notecards, bubbles, lists, etc.)
- organize those ideas under main headings
- consider any other headings that should be included (look at "audience requirements") - edit as needed
- physically organize all these ideas in order, and begin writing on paper with complete sentences.
- Edit from there as needed.